Saimaa Gardens will be a leading tourist and leisure time resort in Finland. It is located by beautiful lake Saimaa, which is one of the biggest lake systems in Europe with its thousands of islands. Water is crystal clear with many different types of fish.
This over 300 hectare area will offer attractions such as a world-class holiday spa, a golf center, a multi-function arena, several restaurants, plenty of shopping and activities as well as beds for 8,000 over-night visitors.
Two nearest towns are Imatra 6km and Lappeenranta 35km. As we are very close to the Russian border, it is only 240km to St. Petersburg.
• total area 300 hectares
• total permitted building volume 187 000 m² (floor)
• permitted building volume of Rauha area 77 000 m² (floor)
• accommodation capacity 8000 beds
• Holiday Spa and multi-functional arena (1.phase) approx. 30 000 m²
• training and innovation center approx. 2000 m² (floor)
• number of rooms 222
• holiday homes 600 and holiday apartment 300
• spa, water park, outdoor swimming pools totally approx. 5000 m²
• golf course of 18 holes with training area
• multi-purpose arena approx. 2000 m²
• restaurants and licensed premises for 2300 customers